The docks are supervised by DMC dock managers and protective services. DMC dock personnel can help transport samples to and from showrooms and customer vehicles, but can not do work inside showrooms. Many general dock services are available to help you.
- Loading, un-loading and delivery of products
- Delivery of pallets and palletizing product
- Shrink wrapping pallets
- Tracking shipments and calling trucking companies to assist tenants
- Sale of ice and light bulbs for showrooms
Maximum Freight Dimensions:
- Trade Mart - 4' x 8' (height is 6' 7")
- World Trade Center - 5' x 8' (height is 7' 8")
- International Home + Design Center - 5' x 8' (height is 7' 8")
When a delivery arrives at DMC marked “Inside Delivery,” Dock Services reviews all paperwork/bill of ladings, and helps facilitate final destination delivery of products for each tenant and showroom. Dock Services personnel work with delivery drivers to ensure building access, provide pallet jacks/forklifts, and ensure the carrier delivers products to the proper showroom. This service is provided free of charge for all tenants.
“Inside Delivery” means delivery is to the showroom, not inside the showroom, unless the tenant is present and authorizes access to that showroom. “Inside Delivery” dictates the shipping entity will actually deliver products and merchandise to a respective showroom. This is an arrangement made between the shipper and showroom.
While DMC is not responsible for delivery, accuracy or quality of delivery service when marked “Inside Delivery,” Dock Services does provide necessary equipment to the shipping provider to help facilitate delivery at no charge.
Addresses for showroom deliveries:
- Trade Mart - 2100 North Stemmons Frwy, Showroom #, Dallas, TX 75207
- World Trade Center - 2050 North Stemmons Frwy, Showroom #, Dallas, TX 75207
- International Home + Design Center - 2000 North Stemmons Frwy, Showroom #, Dallas, TX 75207
If A Delivery Is Not Marked “Inside Delivery”
When a delivery is not marked “Inside Delivery”, Dock Services calls the showroom to determine delivery to the showroom.
If a tenant authorizes Dock Services to deliver, DMC unloads the trucks and is responsible for accuracy and completeness of the delivery. DMC signs all bill of ladings confirming receipt of the delivery and accounts for the time and labor spent delivering items. Dock Services charges for these services. Contact Dock Services at (214) 655-6270 for the full rate list.
Red Caps are also available to take product to showrooms. Red Caps are independent contractors who are not employed by DMC, but provide services as contractors for tenants and buyers. Call Dock Services for a list of Red Cap services and charges, (214) 655-6270.